Swift Challenger Sport 636, 6 berth Berth, (2014) Used - Good condition Touring Caravans for sale
Purchased from new we took delivery of our Swift Challenger Sport 636 in March 2014.
This has been a great family caravan providing plenty of space for our children with a central dining area and fixed rear bunks.
From new we added the additional extras of an External Gas Point for the Cadac BBQ along with an External 240v Power Point which is great for running awning heaters durning the colder months or a second beer fridge in summer, and a TV hook-up point in the battery box.
In addition to the external points we also had a German Manufactured Reich Twin Motor Mover installed at an additional cost of £2,200.
Also included in the sale is:
- AL-KO 25 Wheel lock
- Fullstop Excalibur Wheel Lock
- Protec Towing Cover
The shower has never been used, the toilet only used by the kids during the night, the cooker has only had very light use for the odd pizza and the microwave has only done the usual rice & popcorn as we always tend to cook outside on the Cadac.
The 636 has 2 rear fixed bunks which are a great space to store all the bedding during the day. A central diner that can seat 4 adults also converts into a large single bed along with an upper bunk (which we have never used).
The front seating area turns into an extra large king-sized bed and we have comfortably slept 2 adults and 2 children on there.
The 636 is classed as a 6 birth but can easily sleep 4 adults & 3 kids and still provide plenty of room.
The 636 also has a Factory Fitted Tracker installed which will require an annual fee to enable and a Factory Fitted Roof Mounted Solar Panel which keeps the leisure battery topped up when not in use.
The caravan has been well looked after with no external marks or dents to the bodywork which can often happen with awning poles (we always used an inflatable awning).
All of the internal seating have always been covered to protect them while in use.
One of the front draws has a slight mark from one the kids shoes, but other than that everything is in excellent condition.
We have included a photo to try and show the light mark on the drawer.
Here is a few points of interest taken from the 2014 Challenger 636 Info:
- Fuel saving aerodynamic front in closed -mould GRP with wide front door
- Front shape designed to maximise headroom and seating comfort
- Fully bonded roof for extra strength and flatness
- Semi-recessed body colour awning rail both sides
- Panoramic front roof window
- 2.25m (7’4½) overall width
- AL-KO ATC trailer stability control fitted as standard
- “Tracker Retrieve” Thatcham approved tracking system
- Truma Dual Fuel combi boiler with programmable heating and hot water and LCD screen control
- Low energy lighting system with LED ambient over-locker lights and LED task lights
- LED awning light
- Thetford fridge/freezer with electronic ignition, LED controls and contemporary black surround.
- Four 240V sockets including two in front shelf pod
- Midi-Heki roof window with flyscreen and adjustable concertina blind
Additional photos can be taken upon request, along with viewings as we appreciate that this is a big investment.
There is no outstanding HPI on this caravan and a full Cris Reg check can be undertaken for your own peace of mind (http://www.cris.co.uk).
Payment in full before the caravan can be taken away.
Once the caravan has left our property we can offer No Returns or Refunds.
The caravan is not in use and we have no planned trips as of yet.
We also have an inflatable awning & a 2007, 7 Seater Landrover Discovery for sale.
Thank you for taking the time to read our advert.
Please note that our caravan is also listed on another website and we reserve the right to end this advert early.
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.