VW Transporter LWB High-roof, 3 Berth, (2005) Used - Good condition Motorhomes for sale
2005 VW T5 LWB 2.5TDI 130 BHP Campervan at only 82,000 miles
NOTHING on the market matches this van
High-roof High Sliding door A/C & 6-speed gearbox.
You can see from these photos how when the bed is setup you still have full standing space for the kitchen (should you feel like a cuppa in bed in the morning) and full standing access to the shower room facilities should someone get up in the night to use the loo.
Everything except the microwave is designed to be 12V so it can run off-site without paying for a campsite.
Important things to consider in a campervans are things like the following and this van has it all:
1. Leisure battery type and capacity.
2. Fridge type and capacity.
3. Daytime comfort and ease of getting in and out.
4. Toilet type and privacy using it.
5. Shower? Very few have one on-board.
6. On-board freshwater tank and not just a 20L bottle in a cupboard under the sink with a small submersible pump?
7. Wastewater tank on board or a bucket outside?
8. Cooking facilities?
So what exactly does this campervan have?
1. Transports 3 and sleeps 3-4. Transporting 4 is possible if you fit an easily removable seat with built-in inertia reel seat belt from Scott Seats. I did in my new campervan. £350
2. Double bed across van
3. Single cab bed.
4. Also possible for small children to sleep overhead but we only use it for storage while travelling so that we didn?t need to bring a small trailer and would also still have the table area clear if we stopped while travelling.
5. Both front seats swivel around to face the table so 5 adults can sit comfortably around the table. The base of the Driver's seat has a lockable safe built-in.
6. 160Ah AGM battery, solar controller and a 100W solar panel which keeps the battery charged and fridge running even in cloudy weather. The van also has a 30A split-charging relay which will charge the leisure battery when driving once the engine battery is fully charged.
7. 65L Waeco fridge freezer. Normal caravan fridges don?t work at all well in high temperatures and normally have no freezer. Waeco 12V compressor fridges are much more expensive but have a freezer compartment and work so well they can hold -18C in the freezer compartment when the outside air temperature is a very hot +43C.
8. Siemens 230V stainless steel microwave.
9. Stainless 2 ring gas hob and sink.
10. 18L stainless steel purpose-made hot water tank with 230V immersion and digital thermostat located beside the sink for easy noting of temperature. This tank also has a secondary tank on the bottom of it, within the insulation, for indirect heating of hot water using a Webasto 5kW diesel heater if you get one. These are an option on VW T5 vans and common in countries like Poland. They are available online on the original T5 cradle which will just bolt into its factory design place underneath, for about £300 second-hand and connect to the van?s diesel tank as the fuel source, so you don?t need to bring or refill a bottle of any kind. These give 75C to heating or hot water if required.
11. I also have a 12V blow heat exchanger for a Webasto to heat the interior, which I will include. This set-up would allow winter wild camping (no need for mains hook-up).
12. 120L on-board freshwater storage (75L underneath which is filled via a 42L over the left rear wheel arch + the 40mm connecting pipes)
13. 113L on-board waste water tank with slide valve for emptying. This means you just pull up at any dumping point and pull the lever beside the tow-hitch point.
14. ?Aqua 8? 10L/min pressurised water system water pump.
15. Bathroom across the rear of the van inside the double doors. This room has a toilet, tilt-up washbasin and shower. The whole area is over a purpose-made ABS shower tray which drains into the wastewater tank below.
16. The van has an Outdoor Revolution Spacelite awning on the side of the van that stays on the rail on the side of the van in its bag when travelling so you don?t have to store inside. The Spacelite floor area is 450cm wide and 245cm in depth. Once on site, just pull the zip, it drapes down from the bag, insert one fold-up pole and put in pegs and you can sit, relax, eat within 5 minutes. The sides come off with zips so it can be open as a sun shade only if you like.
17. Large roof-light over table to give plenty of light throughout the van.
18. The double bed is designed so it is easy to convert the sofa into the bed at night and also in 5 minutes take the whole aluminium sofa frame with wood front comes out to have a useable space as a van load space again with original factory tie-down points (see photos).
19. LPG filling point (cheaper gas for kitchen and BBQ)
20. BBQ point on outside of the van, so lift the flap cover and your gas BBQ just plugs in
21. Under-seat storage under passenger's seat and sofa
22. Awning power point with a 12V (20A) socket, a 230V socket & a TV and satellite point.
23. Electric hook-up point on outside of van
|Model:||Transporter LWB High-roof|
|Colour:||Ravenna Blue Metallic|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.